*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 stitches later...

Here is the official first photo of the injured. You would not know that he is even hurt. The kid is just a rough little bugger. We have been calling him bull and he lives up to it everyday. We are glad that he was the first one majorly hurt, just because of his personality. Not that we want any of them hurt but it is bound to happen esp with two boys! I was asking Zach at the ER if we could start to have scar-leaving injuries below the neckline. A few weeks ago he cut his eyelid so there is a scar there too. So enough on the face! I must say that is not something I want to repeat anytime soon as watching them hold your child down absolutely sucks! I am glad that Zach did so well...he was a trooper. We will get the stitches out just in time to go to my work Christmas party (which will be the first time for many of them to meet the kids...great first impression, eh?). As you can tell he feels no pain!
Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, 2 boys- many stitches. No worse for where I see! You know, "There is a special place in Heaven for the Mother of 2 boys!" More blessings, too. Thank God you have the girl to de-fuse all the boy stuff!! I am sorry to hear of the injury, I pray they will be fewer & farther between! God's blessings for a Happy & Safe New Year!! Love ya, Teri Strange