*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The infamous tent and tunnel...

As a parent you think you give the best gifts....well I was out-gifted by my sisters this year. Yep their gifts are a hit. The trucks that we gave the kids were a hit until yesterday. I don't think they have been touched all day today, but as any of us with kids know...it will change! The tent and tunnel are by far the biggest hit. This morning we came downstairs and it was the first thing attacked...I mean played with. They run into the tent crawl thru the tunnel and do it again and again. Very good exercise for them and it wears them out. Thanks Auntie Jackie!!!
Love, Jen



No comments: