*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! Can't wait to see what 2009 will bring us. Our New Years Eve was very exciting...we barely made it to midnight. These social butterflies (not really) stayed home. It was actually just like any other night around here except we bought champagne and tried to stay up late. We watched a Marilyn Monroe movie and each had a glass of champagne and we in bed by 20 after 12. Real exciting, heh? That's ok...I rather be home than dealing with a bunch of drunk people...and well getting drunk is really not a good option when you have 3 toddlers to take care of the next day. So we keep it low key and do just fine.
We put out a bunch of munchies today and Jean and Alexis came to spend the day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the new year.
Before Jean and Alexis got here Jeremy caught this moment...I could not be any happier...the loves of my life (including Jeremy...someone had to take the picture...lol).
Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years Eve.
Love, Jen

No comments: