*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

Week one is done already! It has been a week filled with many different things. The new year was brought in quietly for us as well New Year's Day. I finally got out and did some after Christmas shopping, which probably should be call after New Years since it too me that long to get out. Unfortunately the night turned bad for me as I came down with flu-like symptoms. Thankfully Jeremy was home to take care of the kids as I was pretty much useless. He was able to get the house back out and had the kids help him clean it up before assembling it. By Sunday I was much better, thankfully as I cannot stand being sick and not be able to function as normal. Grandma and grandpa stopped over Sunday to see all the kids' new toys. The kids had a lot of fun playing with the train table with grandpa. Monday we dealt with daddy going back to work. Unfortunately that put the now potty trained kids into a little bit of a tizzy...let's just say that I had a full load of laundry Monday night. Tuesday I made my annual trip to the dentist and got to watch Lexi. Unfortunately Jeremy showed up from work early, sick like I was on Saturday. Luckily is was just as fast moving for him and he was able to go to work late yesterday morning. Yesterday Zach did a good one. I put the kids down for nap and came back downstairs. After about 20-30 minutes I heard a noise. I went upstairs to find Zach in our room. He was in his pullup only. He had taken my deodorant off of my dresser and decided to use it as a crayon. He colored the edge of each of my drawers as well as the floor, the comforter and pillow shams (btw, my bedding is a burgundy color). I caught him in the process of taking apart the phone and about to color daddy's nightstand. I actually was calm enough to consider going to get the camera but he really needed to get to sleep. That brings us to today...and another snow storm. This time the snow is nice and light. I bundled the kids up after all going potty and we headed out to do some clean up since daddy has a back issue and he really should not be handling the snow removal. We had a blast! So there is the first week, like I said lots of different things. Here are some shots from the week, enjoy! Jen
Liz with her new tiara taking her new baby for a walk in her new stroller...
Zach trying out Liz's dress up clothes...
Alex working on serving some food in high heels...
They are now a chairfull...
The kids love to work on the house with all their new tools...
The love of siblings...
My three little helpers...having fun in the snow...




No comments: