*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grandma and Me

I know my mom will probably kill me for posting these pictures but I had to share not only because they turned out great but because of how proud my mom is to be a grandma. We took these pictures for frames that she has that are Grandma & Me. She will do anything for them. I am extremely lucky to have her live so darn close. She has been my "on call" person from day one. And still is there at a moments notice to help. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough, so here ya go mom...a post all about you. :) Love you lots!!!
Thank you!
Love, Jen
Grandma and Alexander
Grandma and Elizabeth
Grandma and Zachary
Grandma and Alexis
Grandma and the crew





No comments: