*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

One month down...

Well it is the end of the first month of 2010. Our month came to a end quietly. We had a playdate at my friend, Carrie's house. It was very nice to go elsewhere for a playdate. Although there is an age difference between Luke, Carrie's son, and our kiddos that gap is not as big as it was before when he was still an infant. Luke will be 2 in July. I think he was a little overwhelmed with having 3 kids come in and play with his toys but they all did great. It was fun and we look forward to doing it again. Thanks Carrie and Luke!!! Mommy also got to have a little me time with an all day scrapbooking crop. I have now done two all day scraps and have doubled the amount I had done prior to the crops in the kids book. That feels awesome....like some day I may actually finish their first year...or dare I say it "catch up"...lol. It is nice to get out, socialize, make friends that share a common bond and get something accomplished. Plus get to use stuff that I don't own...woo hoo! So a quiet end to one month, but I am sure next month will be exciting! Here are some pictures since the last post.
After working out on Monday (kids are in school) I stopped at the dollar store and found some treasures...hand clappers and tamborines....loads of fun for all! I gave them to the kids once I picked them up...can you tell they like em???
Look at that face...
Hard to get a nice picture when the subject will not hold still (plus a new camera would help too)...
Can you see Ollie in the background looking like what the heck did you give them? Like they don't already make enough noise? lol
BTW, Ollie is adjusting great to his new home. We got him his own bed yet he insist on cuddling with Roxy even though his butt hangs out of the bed (he is a little long).
We had to get Ollie neutered, so the day after I got the kennel out to kennel him while I was gone. Of course the kids had to try it out as well...here Ollie is wondering what they are doing in his kennel...
As tempting as it looks to keep them in there, they were out shortly after Liz closed the door, Zach would have preferred that Liz stay out, but she was not so accomodating.
With daddy having a bad back and spending some long days at work any chance the kids get to help him they take. For instance EVERY night he gets home they rush to him to help him with his lunch box, bag and coffee thermos. They are very excited to do so. Well Jeremy finally got to finishing mounting his deer antlers, so the kids helped him hang them up...Alex got to carry them some...
Then Zach got to carry them...
And they all got to help supervise them getting hung up...

No comments: