*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Outside fun!!!

Yesterday we spent some much needed time outside! Grandma came over with some sleds and saucers. Jean and Lexi came with their snow tube and I blew up the snow tubes the kids got from Auntie Jackie. We had a blast! I love being able to be a kid with my kids. Enjoy the pictures.
Liz hoping Zach will give her a push...
The girls...Liz carried the tube up to the snowmen and sat down in it...Lexi felt she needed a push...a very long push to the sledding area...lol...
Alex working...he makes his daddy (and mommy too) very proud...
Liz taking a ride with me...
Jean giving Lexi a push while grandma loads up Zach for his next run...
Zach taking a tube down...
They are not having any fun...can you tell?!?!?
Now that is a sled full (and heavy too)...
Liz checking out the snowmen we all made...
Alex taking a tube ride down on me...
Liz found a chair (yes not all the outdoor toys got put away in time...it is only snow and it will melt eventually...lol) and made herself comfy...
Boys making their daddy proud...working to remove snow from their playhouse...
While the boys worked the girls played...go figure!
The final slide down...all the kids on top of me...a little helpful push from Jean and away we go!
Was able to stop just short of the playyard fence...FUN!!!

No comments: