*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

One month to go!!!

Only a month to go before we have 3 three year olds on our hands. I have heard...three's are worse than the two's...two's are terrible, but three's are torturous...so I am looking forward to the four's...lol. No, we will do what we have done since day one...deal with what comes our way the best way we know how. Can you believe that they will be THREE??? Where did that time go??? My little babies are growing up more and more every day! Their personalities are so different and are developing every day. They are quite the little people...attitudes and all! :) Their imginations are just awesome! They come up with some of the funniest things, not to mention what they say sometimes is just hilarious. I am looking forward to their birthday. This year's party is not at our house in an attempt to take some of the work away as I do like to enjoy it with them as well as let the kids out of their normal environment. I am still making the cake...this years theme...Finding Nemo.
Here is Zach working on a puzzle with a little help from his big sister...

Alex relaxing reading the zoo magazine...

No comments: