*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

We got a pony and the kids are driving!

Ok not a *real* pony...were not nuts....um...wait we are a little...lol. Our mailman has been generous enough to think of us. This is not the first time that he has let us look thru toys that his kids have outgrown prior to taking them to the consignment store or Goodwill. He called me this afternoon, so I packed up the kids and headed over to his place. I got a horse and a winter sled. The horse is one that is on spring...I think now they make them so the springs are not showing for safety purposes. I figured we made it thru "dangerous" toys when we were growing up...right?!?!? Anyways, the kids were super excited to go get a horse...lol. We stopped to visit daddy cutting wood prior to going to pick it up and the kids told him we were going to get a horsey...lol! The kids LOVE it! Surprisingly the horse does not have a name yet. Here is Liz bouncing...

The kids are driving too...not in a real car...but with Bun-Bun and Sammie. They have a Leap Frog interactive system that one of the activities is "going for a drive"...there is some snazzy music/song that goes with it. Every time it begins the kids go nuts and start "driving". Here Liz and Alex driving...aren't they cute!


No comments: