*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Trick or Treat!!! Before leaving daddy needed some help putting his beer away that I picked up earlier...with three willing volunteers it does not take long...
Cheers!
First stop, grandma and grandpa's...Grace needed to check out their first treat...
I debated dressing up as Goldilocks, but I think the 3 bears are pretty simple to figure out...
Time to load back up and head to Auntie Jean's house to go trick or treating...
We are going to have some fun...
We took turns waking up to doors with them. Some high steps along with short porches made for a few stumbles, but we made it thru it warm and dry.
My little three bears...I love em! I had such a great Halloween with them...from pumpkin hunting to ringing doorbells with them!

No comments: