*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coloring on the floor, Barbies & My Little Ponies

Since it seems to be raining a LOT, so it is up to mommy to keep the monsters from tearing the place apart, which some days seems very difficult. Thanks to daddy, we acquired a large roll of paper. So I broke it out one day to give the kids a old activity done a new way...well kinda. A free for all coloring...what could be any better...
...how about ripping it apart when you're done?!?!? Yup, they did not even wait for daddy to get home to show it off. But the important thing is it kept them busy and occupied for a little while.
One of the many projects that is on my to-do list was to re-organize one of the closets in the boys' room. I wanted to get all the totes with future size clothes in there as well as any other kids stuff. I have been busting butt to get it done during the times that they are at school. During this project I have found some toys that I had purchased in the past for when our nieces visited as well as some of my old toys. One of the first things I found and handed down to them was my My Little Ponies. All the kids had fun playing with them. Luckily I found some other horses as well that are not girlie, so the boys can play as well.The other thing I found was some Barbies. Liz had me first dress them all in their fancy dresses so they could be princesses...the boys like them for a bit too, but I then found Zach threatening one with the chainsaw...boys will be boys. I can hear/see it already....one day Liz screaming bloody murder because the boys are holding her Barbie hostage...lol.

No comments: