*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brotherly Love

Recently I have been seeing the kids interact more with same gender, so Zach & Alex and Liz & Lexi. They still interact with each other, but this is different. The girls will read books together, play with babies and pick on the boys together The boys will wrestle, play with dinosaurs and tools together. So from the title of this post I should not have to do too much explaining.
Putting tool in any pocket is alway fun...even the pocket of a shirt...monkey see...
monkey do!
They love each other!
Safety is very important...now if we only had more than one chainsaw...everything in this house would be "cut"...
How about taking a ride together...it is hard to tell that they love each other...right?!?!?

No comments: