*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Party...

The kids' first Halloween party happened at school/daycare today. I picked out their costumes last year after Halloween. I was quite anxious to see them dressed up. They are the cutest 3 bears I have ever seen. Even though we started off late this morning, I was able to feed, dress in clothes and costumes and get out the door in 45 minutes and on time! The kids had a blast at the party...they came home with a bag of goodies that me and the other mommies made as well as a bag from the school. We also now have dracula teeth that Zach just loves! After school we stopped in at the clinic I work at. It was nice to have my coworkers see the kids as they don't see much of them or me really. Go figure, I got a couple pictures of my teddy bears.
The eldest bear (only by 5 minutes)...Alex
The only girl bear (holds her own very well)...Liz
Our baby bear (but you'd never know it)...Zach...
Let's party!!!!

No comments: