*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

This was too cute to not share, so here you go. One of the things that is done at playgroup is singing songs and doing actions to those songs. One of the favorites is row, row, row your boat. The kids know what to do for that song. So today Jean had the day off so she spent the morning here and then we visited her at her place in the afternoon. Jean and I were talking and the next thing we know the kids are working on row, row. I think it orginally started out with Liz and Zach and then Lexi joined in....
Alex was doing a solo of row, row in the lego basket...
Then Auntie Jean did row, row with them.
Lots of fun had by all today!
Love, Jen

No comments: