*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blogging fool wants to hear from you...

I have been a blogging fool today! I had fallen so far behind and decided I must do something about it. The last post I had on here was Feb. 18th...I put 10 new post (not including this one) on today. I did back date them so you will have to click on Feb. on the side to see those.
We had a pretty awful night last night. By 3am all three were awake, wide awake. We struggled for quite some time to get everyone back to the sleep state. So I should have been napping when the kids napped due to our awful night, but I wasn't. Instead I was downloading pictures and typing away. So I want to hear from all that read our blog...make my sacrafice worth it...lol. So post a comment...it could be as simple as "hi" or more. It does not matter to me how much you write but that you let me know you are with me. I hope to hear from you all soon. Enjoy all the posts.
Love, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all of your hard work. A great way to keep everyone in touch with your family life whether they are close or far away. I always smile or out right laugh. Thanks for all you do
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Always like to stop in and see pictures of how your children are growing so big. Hope to meet you at a SEWMOT dinner some day.

Katherine W. mom to
Nathan, Jonathan, and Noah (11)
SEWMOT member

Unknown said...

I'm here!!! I try to check your blog each week or so!

Kris (AKA Crisco)
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com