*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis!

Today Alexis turned 2 years old. We helped her celebrate! The kids actually helped her open her presents. Nothing like having to share new things right away. It is nice that they are so close. It actually reminds me when I was younger and how close I was to my cousin that was the same age. We hope they will forever have a close relationship. So back to the party. Here are pictures from the celebration.
First it was just Zach helping but that did not last long...
Auntie Jean is obviously no opening the package quick enough for everyone...
The theme for her party was Abby Cadabby. Jean did an awesome job with the cake.
Cake and ice cream at the kids' table...
I am one very proud Auntie as well as godmother. I always will be.
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Alexis.
Love, Jen

No comments: