*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is my birthday. It was wonderful! Jeremy took a vacation day so I could have the day off, which was much needed. It was nice not having to pick out the outfits for the day or worry about what to feed for lunch or breakfast. It was nice to know that even though I picked out what to have for dinner (cuz it was my bday dinner) I did not have to cook it. I had received a spa gift certificate from my bosses for Christmas, so I put that puppy to good use. I spent a good chunk of time at the spa getting an full body massage, facial and steam canopy. Let me just say...heaven! After leaving the spa I took my time getting home. When I did come home there was three smiling children happy to see me as well as a birthday cake made by Jeremy. But no it does not end there...nope. Due to finances being tight due to a paycut, I asked for no presents. But that did not stop Jeremy, oh no...he had the kids color for me...the best type of present if you ask me! So you know me and pcitures...I just had to get one with the kids and their present.
So thank you to Jeremy and the kids for making my day awesome! I love you lots!
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too cute. i'm glad you had a good b-day. i think i'm going to do the same for mine (i got a gc from jake for xmas). i hope you guys catch up on sleep. miss you and can't wait to see you.

love, sarah

Tandi said...

Home made gifts are the BEST! :) Glad that you had a great day!!