*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mowing the grass...

This afternoon Jeremy used the beautiful day to cut the grass. The kids were not happy to be with me, so out we went to watch daddy. The kids helped by removing the down spouts and "cutting" the grass with their lawnmowers. As soon as daddy got to a point where it was just back and forth mowing he took each of the kids for a ride. Everyone enjoyed that and they did ok with taking turns...only a few tears. As I was sitting on the deck watching the boys while Liz had her turns all I could hear was her talking...the whole time. I asked Jeremy later if he could even hear her...he said some words but most was not heard...she is a chatterbox.
This is not Alex's first time, but he never told the others...
Zach making sure that daddy is doing it right...
Liz talking her daddy's ear off...
Liz waiting patiently for her turn...
Alex doing a little riding on his own tractor...
Here is a picture I got this morning...they barely fit into the chair together. I should have known from Liz's look that she was going to be a stinker all day!

No comments: