*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Cute toes!

I think this is the first post I can think of that I did not have a title for and struggled to come up with one. We have had a heck of a start to the month. Jeremy took today off so we could make a quick trip across the state to go see Great Grandpa Pluemer, Nana and Papa. Unfortunately on Tuesday night/Wednesday early morning Alex got sick...which then Zach got sick as well. We played things by ear but after 3 nights of no sleep, this morning we decided daddy would go by himself. I don't think I have changed this many diapers since the kiddos were newborns...and they are awful! Today also marks the first day of Jeremy's vacation, which means it is also the beginning of our "staycation". We plan to do things locally as well as just enjoy time at home as a family. Other news is we are officially calling Liz day potty trained...how exciting is that!!! Now I will work on Alex as he has shown more interest then Zach, but will not push. So stay tuned for posts about our staycation adventures.
Love, Jen
Even though the picture is fuzzy you can still see the goofy faces and cute toes! The kids were enjoying a little couch time, which they have done a lot of the past few days...in fact cannot get them to stay outside for more than a few minutes. Even sick, they are cute!

No comments: