*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The End

The end of our wonderful week ended with a little couple time. After Dozer Day we took the kids to my parents for an overnight visit while we headed out of town on the motorcycle. One of the great perks Jeremy gets with working at Harley is to borrow bikes to test drive...so we used that bike rather than ours. Our destination was Hazelhurst where my uncle Jim and aunt Deb live. We specifically went there to use a gift certificate to a local pond place that is only open seasonally. We took a scenic route which ended up take a longer than we anticipated, but we made it there before dark. It is so beautiful up north. It is the one place we would move to or would consider moving to. My uncle was still out of town, so it was just Deb and us. We went to dinner then chatted. The great thing about being up north, we sleep great...this time until 9am....oh it felt great! Unfortunately our stay was very short and we were back on the road by noon. It was a nice way to end Jeremy's vacation time. We had beautiful weather! We had Deb take a quick picture of us prior to leaving this morning.So that is the end of our "stay"cation. In the end we spent less than $250 which is less than the cost for one plane ticket to go to Florida/Disney World. I so enjoyed having Jeremy home and doing all the special things with the kids. There are so many things to do locally that may be overlooked and I am glad that we were able to enjoy some of them and look forward to doing it again. I hope you all have enjoy the pictures and stories.
Love, Jen

No comments: