*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, April 4, 2008

First getaway!!!

Hello Everyone
So it is Thursday night about 10:30. I am working on a last minute to-do checklist for tomorrow morning. Cuz you see we are going on our first getaway since the kids were born. As a Christmas present in 2006 (while we were pregnant), Jeremy's parents gave us gift certificates for a Bed & Breakfast in Wisconsin. Well we decided to finally use it. It took MANY days to figure out where exactly we wanted to go. We wanted to be able to do things we both enjoy - for me...antiques, for Jeremy...beer. So we decided on Janesville. It is not far from home, but still a getaway. We are planning to go to The Antique Mall of Janesville as well as Gray's Brewery. We are looking forward to two FULL nights of sleep as well as sleeping in a little - things we have not done since....well I can't remember when. So who is taking care of the kids...well Grandma and Grandpa. They will be staying at our house, which is way more convenient then packing the kids up to go 1 1/2 miles down the road. I have typed up a 7 page book of helpful hints for the kids as well as the furkids. Although I am feeling anxious, I am excited to be getting away. I know my parents will do great! The longest I have been away from the kids was just about 24 hours so this will be about 48 hours and that is what makes me most anxious. I am not sure I know what to do without them around. ;) Well I should go and finish up a few things before bed. I will let you all know how our getaway goes as well as how grandma and grandpa do with the trio.
Love, Jen
PS March pictures will be up soon!!!

No comments: