*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Escape artist and climber....guess who?

So this last week Sunday one of the kids figured out how to get out of the play area. For those that do not know how we have it set up here is a description. We used their 'baby jail' as a fence. It is supported by the toybox, a basket of books and a basket of stuff animals. Well Zach figured out that if he moved the basket of stuff animals and pulled the fence in slightly, then he could get on the other side. And he slowly gets out. I was sitting at the table eating lunch and thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye, then I hear pounding. Yup Zach had gotten out and zoomed by me and went to the bathroom to pound on the toilet. He is a fast one.
So what does he do this Sunday to top last Sunday? Well, climb out of the play area. We have a toy that is a table and that has setup against the fence and couch. Zach climbed on top of the toy/table, then onto the couch and to the couch arm. He proceeded to knock the laptop of the end table (which is why I came into the room). So now nothing can be by the fence that he can climb onto or he will get out.
Little stinker!!!
Love, Jen
PS For all that wonder if them getting older is easier, not necessarily...new challenges!!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I knew this was coming! And I knew who would be the first to climb and escape. No stpoping that young man or the other two now!
Love to all, Aunt Elaine