*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally......1st round of pics

Ok here are the first round of pictures. Again I do apologize for it taking so long......just couldn't stop eating my bon bons and watch soaps to work on it (yea, right!).

These are pictures I took at home for them turning 6 months old. I started taking them by myself and ended up with camera problems, so my mom came over with two cameras and we just kept snaping pictures. There are probably close to 100 pictures total. Jeremy and I then sorted thru them to find the best ones. We don't think they turned out too bad, especially with us not being professionals and all! Hope you enjoy them.
The next round of pictures will be from August, then a round of September pictures and finally a round of October so far. We have got a new camera so I am taking a lot again.

Thank you for being patient!!!
Love, Jen

No comments: