*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, August 2, 2010

A New Chapter...

...for me! This weekend I took my motorcycle class. Due to me writing it down in my date book wrong, I had two full days of learning instead of partial days for two weekends. I was tired to say the least by Sunday night. I did pass the class both the written test as well as the skills test. Then today went to the DMV to take the temps test and get my license changed to include the motorcycle license.
You may be thinking big deal...well it is for me. It is about the license but there is more to it. As a SAHM sometimes I feel like I may be lost some days. I believe to be a better mommy I need to make sure I do things for myself. I so enjoy riding the bike with Jeremy and have always just been the passenger, so deciding to take control and be the driver was out of my comfort zone. Sometimes it is just easier to stay within that area that we feel most comfortable with than to step outside. This class was also about learning. Some days I wonder if my brain is still able to function at the higher level it use to or if it is complete mush. I feel pretty confident in saying now that I am still able to learn...I did ace the written part. I also learned some things about me, which the instructor said we would. I had fun doing it and look forward to sharpening my skills.
Big thanks to Jeremy for his support and confidence...couldn't of done it without you.
My sweeties...playing prior to leaving to run errands...





1 comment:

Elaine said...

Oh my gosh, they are getting so big! What a beautiful family!