*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am not ready yet...

So we may be headed into the dreaded dropping of naps. I don't think we are ready to drop them completely, but we have our days of non-nappers. Unfortunately with them fighting to sleep we usually end up with a lot of attitude. Today was the second day in a row that Liz felt she did not need a nap. She did come downstairs and played while the boys slept. If you ask me, she NEEDED a nap! So as I talked to my mom on the phone for about 20 minutes things in the living room got very quiet...apparently Liz sat still for too long. Sometimes this momma does know what is best...lol. Can't be upset with such a precious, innocent, sweet face. For now we will continue our routine and have naps, but we know our days are numbered.

No comments: