*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Dentist Visit

Today the kids had their first dentist appointment. It was a moment of coming full circle for me. The dentist we have is the same one my parents took me to when I was a kid. As we sat in the waiting room the memories of what my sisters and I did to keep busy while waiting came flooding back as I watched my own children figure out what to do. Very powerful moment. The appointment went great. Although the kids were not sure about things, they still did great. Plus their teeth look great.
Here the kids are waiting with daddy.
The boys discussing something with daddy...
Liz went first...
then Alex...
and finally Zach.

No comments: