*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little girls time!

I am working on getting out with the kids one on one. Today as a last minute decision, I decided to get out with Liz while my mom watched the boys. I knew my first alone outing with Liz would be to pierce her ears. I had wanted to wait until Liz was able to at least tell us whether or not she would want them done or not. Now it is still a lot to ask of a three year old to make such a decision, but we felt comfortable with it. Our little outing started with stopping at the bank for grandma. Talk about someone liking to be the center of attention...she just would not stop smiling. No one to compete against for attention. Then it was off to Claire's to get the ears done. Who knew it cost so much to get holes punched in ears (at least I thought it was) but I will say it does depend on the type of earring and when doing something like this I was not about to put some cheap things in and have to deal with issues. Then of course they strategically place things, so only little ones can see them.
Here she is prior to getting them done...
Both ears done and not a tear...not even a flinch...she did GREAT!
Could she get any more cute or pretty???
The next stop was lunch. Nothing special...just Wendy's, but still a treat for her to do that as well as just eating with mom by herself.
Here she is being her goofy self...
We were only out for 2 hours, but had a great time. I love having the kids one on one and they really seem to like it as well. They love their siblings and usually start to ask about them after a short period without them. They all have their own personalities no matter who is around but they can really shine by themselves. So I look forward to each of the boys going out with me...we'll see what I can come up with to do with them!
Love, Jen
PS To my beautiful Liz....you were awesome today...you make mommy so proud! Love you lots!

No comments: