*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another month behind us...

March definitely went out like a lamb...it was BEAUTIFUL this last week or so. Some days we could even get outside without a jacket. Although some days it was difficult to figure out which jacket to put on, winter or spring, or if we needed a hat or not, BUT I am not complaining. I love being able to get the kids out and burning their energy. The warm sunny days make the cooler sunny days a little deceiving...the kids see the sun and think it is great outside. But if they want out and are fine with the cold and wind...who am I to say no...lol. Grandma and Lexi stopped by this day to play. Enjoy the pictures!


No comments: