*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

The only reason I even considered doing a post about myself is due to this...I am now 33 yrs old and a mother of three 3 yr olds...maybe time to consider changing my lucky number, eh? The thing about birthdays after you have kids (at this age anyways) is that it is just another day to them. They don't give you a break or think about doing things differently. In fact you have expectations of a possible easier day, but then it seems like it is worse due to you thinking it was going to be better...lol...oh the way our minds work! So you will get a kick out of these pictures...yes those 2 dump truck on top of the table are in timeout...that should tell you what type of day we are having. The kids are underneath the table...fixing it...3 play screwdrivers were bent in the "fixing" process...lol. It kept them busy while I made lunch, so let them fix away!

Oh btw, my hubby did come home with 3 red roses and an ice cream cake...my day was made!!!
Love, Jen

No comments: