*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A note from Jeremy

Hi all,

Jen has been doing all the posts on our blog for the past two years or so. But I thought it was time for me to put a quick note on here. As most of you probably have read on here or Facebook Jen has been super busy for the last few weeks. Yes, she found a way to do even more stuff than before!! Because I had a relapse with my back issues I am able to do very little around our house or take care of the kids, which meant she has had to do even more than normal to keep things running around our house. She planned and delivered the kids' birthday party flawlessly while taking care of the additional responsibilities around the house and me. All the other things she does and has done for me and the kids are too numerous to list out here. But it is necessary for me to let her know I do appreciate it all. Thanks, Jen! You're a great mom and wife!

Love,
Jeremy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you honey! You made me cry! I love you so much! I do the best I can and will continue to do what it takes. There is a reason why we have a great marriage and that is we both are unselfish and do what it takes no matter what the circumstances are. Thanks again!