*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday

Dear Alexander,
Happy birthday! I cannot believe you are three years old. You are such a handsome boy. So many traits just like your daddy. You are so caring and loving. You are a thinker. You are also goofy and know when to let your hair down. Hearing you crying when the doctor's took you out of me was the MOST amazing thing I have ever experienced. You paved the way a during your NICU stay and was the first to come home and break us in as first time parents.

Dear Elizabeth,
Happy birthday little girl! You are three today...that time has flown by. You are our little princess/diva. You are so pretty. You may be the only girl but you hold your own with your brothers. You are tough yet tender. You are playful and goofy. You are a very loving! You are a little cuddle bug! You can be a girlie girl but a tom boy too. I like to think you are a mini me.

Dear Zachary,
Happy birthday honey! Three years ago you had a tough start to life, but fought and made it. You had to fight battles thru your NICU stay but once you started turning corners you never looked back. You are our tough guy. You are so incredibly loving. You are carefree and love to have fun. You are too darn cute. I think you are a good mixture of your daddy and me.

To my babies (as that you will always be):
In the early morning hours of February 16th, 2007 my life changed forever. You have made me complete. Little did I know I had such a big hole in my heart. You have filled it and continue to fill it. I could not imagine life without all of you in it. It has been such a journey, a journey I would do again. You are all smart, beautiful, caring, kind, loving, funny, have smiles that light up a room and on and on. I (and your daddy too) love you more than life. I am so lucky to hold the title of your mommy. A title I take very serious! Happy Birthday my loves!!! Bring on the three's!
Love, Mommy

No comments: