*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We have plenty to be thankful for...most importantly our healthy, precious, much loved children. I cannot imagine life without them. I am also thankful to be marrried to my best friend and cannot imagine where I'd be today without him. I am thankful that we have a roof over our head and food on the table. We are not rich by any means but are able to pay our bills, keep the roof over our head and keep our bellies full...in today's economy things can change in a moment, so I am thankful for what we have now. I am thankful for the journey we had to get to where we are today as it has made me a stronger and better person. I am thankful that I can help others thru their struggles and can honestly say I have been there done that. Although it is hard to understand why we were put thru what we were, but it has made us the people we are today. We are so grateful to have the three amazing kids we have, our marriage/relationship is stronger than ever and we look at things in a much different way. So anyways on to the day's activities.
Today started out with daddy and the kids watching the Macy's parade. While still in their jammies, daddy lined up their rockers. I think they all enjoyed it!


Of course I had to try to get a nice picture of them once they were dressed up as I knew it would not last long once we were at grandma's and grandpa's. Also we have found out that Zach is that type of boy that does not want to be dressed up, so we were on borrowed time with him being in a dress shirt. Here is the crew before we left.
Soon after arriving, we had quick picture of the 4 kids. We also took a family picture. It is not hte best considering 2 cameras were taking pictures and Jeremy and I are looking at one each. It was not long after this picture that Zach lost his shirt.
Alex and Zach playing with Lexi...notice that Zach does not have his shirt on...lol.
Liz being a goof...
Thanks to my parents for hosting and all the delicious food. We had a very nice time being with everyone. Oh yea, almost forgot...we are thankful that Alex decided to be potty trained today...could I possibly have 3 potty trained by Christmas...that would be awesome!!!
Love, Jen

No comments: