*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Walking Dinosaurs

The kids have found a interesting new toy...string to sweatshirts. Jeremy had one come out of his sweatshirt...that was not enough, everyone wanted one. So upstairs I ran and pulled the string from my only 2 hooded sweatshirts...lol, the things mommies will do for their kids. The string eventually became leashes...no not for each other but their dinosaurs...lol. Jeremy was able to get some pictures of them taking the dinos for walks...



These kids are hilarious!!! Notice Charlie, the cat, in the pictures. It did not take long for the leashes to be cat lures. Again I ask myself...why do we have so many toys??? Gotta love kids imaginations!!!
Love, Jen

No comments: