*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy's hats

For a long time the kids have loved daddy's hats. If he is wearing one and he hugs one of the kids the first thing they do is take his hat. Awhile ago he gave the kids 3 old hats of his. Usually when one starts to play with the hats they all do. They will even make sure that everyone has one. On this day I happen to get them all in the moment of playing. By the way, they put the hats on themselves. What little hams they are!!!
Love, Jen



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at all the new pictures, especially the one with the hats. Ayden wears his daddy's hat and we have a picture of him with it over his face,asleep in his wagon after going to the park!!! The funniest part is that he did it himself. Ayden also does the cloth grocery bag over his head as well!

Thank you, thank you for providing clothes for the taking, I think Teri enjoyed picking those out. It's so nice to recycle clothes like that because some of them only get once or twice anyway when they are that little. I will have to post some to Ayden's page so you can see.

Take care and I hope you enjoyed your time while the triplets were taking their nap!!!

God Bless,
Sara