*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Time Flies!!!!!

So a year ago tomorrow we found out we were finally going to be parents. And 6 months ago today we brought those three miracles into the world. Yes, the triplets are 6 months old today. I remember their first cries as if it were yesterday. I remember the tears rolling down my face as I laid on the operating table. Those first cries help me get through some of the crying now. How it was such sweet music and still can be. To think that 6 months ago Alex weighed only 3#5oz and today he is about 16#; Liz was 2#15oz and is about 13#; and our little Zachary came in at only 2#10oz and is now also about 16#. It is amazing that you do start to forget how small they were. We still look at the in awe. They are three very strong little people. We are very proud parents. No matter how bad the day or how loud the screaming is; we never take them for granted!!! Ok wipe the tears away and move on..... Anyways, I have included some pictures taken so far this month. Yes, I try to take a picture every day and them doing something new; I don't want to miss a beat! I hope you enjoy them.

One last thing for this post. We have recently added a thank you column; it is on the right side of the page. We have been SO blessed with everything and wanted to make sure people were recognized for their efforts. We do not intend to leave anyone, but may have missed someone. So don't be offended; just give us a reminder.

Kids are doing great. We are doing great. We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Love, Jen

Liz relaxing in the camper the weekend of Sherri and Jamie's wedding
Self taken pic of Liz and Mommy (doesn't Liz looked thrilled)
The boys and mommy
The trips - getting better at taking group pics :)

Zachary aka Mr. Blue Eyes
Alex looking very much like his daddy
Liz taking a little time to relax
Zachary and Alexander - Zach, why are you not smiling?
Alex's first time in the wonderful Exersaucer -fun, fun!!

Alex - see he does smile!!!!
Daddy entertaining Zach and Liz before feeding
I think they are all having a good time (especially daddy)
Liz - What a beautiful smile??
Hmmm.....let me think about that.....


Liz enjoying a little time in the Bumbo.

Another triplet meeting
Hanging out in Alex's crib (L to R - Liz, Alex, Zach)
Zachary enjoying the Exersaucer.

Alex - More proof that he does smile!!! He really is a happy baby!!!
Alex getting changed for the day.
Liz is not so sure of the exersaucer - it makes the diva work a little.
Liz and Zach playing tug of war - I am not sure they even know it!!!


The boys in Alex's crib - Alex is hogging the spotlight.
Zach and Liz in Alex's crib
First playdate happened this last Saturday. Kevin and Tracy Gervais had their son, Wyatt, one week prior to the triplets being born. This was the first time we got to me Wyatt. He is a cutie!!
Here's Kevin holding Liz
And Tracy holding Liz
Wyatt is obviously the one with all the hair :)
Well that's all folks. Hope you enjoyed them. Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the Fab Five?
We had a great time on our first play date. We look forward to the next. Your children are truely amazing little people. Jen, you and Linus make wonderful parents.
Love,
The Gervais Family

Anonymous said...

Hey Lenzendorf Family!
I really need to get by for a visit! You are doing so well, I was hoping that I could be helpful, but you are the one that is inspirational!! You & Jeremy are the BEST!! Keep up the good work, I will see soon!!
God Bless,
Love, Teri Strange

Unknown said...

We can't believe it's already been 6 months. WOW! All of you look fantastic!!!
The Wondras