*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures from 1st trip to Nana and Papa's

As stated in a previous post, we made our first trip across the state to Nana and Papa's. It was an experience for all of us. A little bit stressful, but a good trip. The kids got to meet a few family members. Enjoy the pictures.

Jen

Zach and Aunt Jeanne
Zach laughing it up with Aunt Jeanne
Jeremy's Aunt Christine and cousin Amy with Liz
Jeremy's cousin Amy with Liz
Jeremy's Aunt Christine with Zach
Casey found a comfy place to sleep
Great Grandma Dorothy with Alex
The Lenzendorf grandkids


Nana feeding Zach with 3 supervisors Great Grandma Dorothy feeding Liz
Jeremy feeding Alex



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

This is Teri Strange's daughter-in-law. I just wanted to say congratulations and it looks like you have got it together with those three!! Your blog is awesome and very detailed..you go girl!
In December, right around Christmas I will be joining the bandwagon of moms!! Josh and I are so excited and can't wait!! Teri probably already told you this, but anyway...God Bless and enjoy those babies:)

Unknown said...

Jen and Jeremy:
Great pictures! It's so great to read how well all of you are doing. And I agree completely - cutting fingernails is the WORST!!!

The Wondras

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I guess it has been a while since I've taken a peek. The kids have grown so much. I was ready your FAQ entry and noticed you are up for visitors. We would really love to see all of you. Please let us know when it's okay to stop over.
I love all the pictures but I would have to say my favorite is Jen feeding all three babies (at once) Girl, you have some talent.
Hope to see you soon,
The Gervais family