*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, July 30, 2007

July Update

Hello everyone. Time has gotten away on us again. We have been trying to get a post put on the blog for awhile, so my mission today was to get something on here. I will be putting another post on with July pictures.

July has been another busy month:

In the beginning of July the kids went to the pool in Kewaskum for the first time with their cousin Alexis. They did ok for their first outing. We got a few weird looks when we came on the beach with the triplet stroller. Liz and Alex did not mind the water too much but Zachary was not pleased at all.

The following weekend was our anniversary and Jeremy's birthday. Jeremy took off Thursday and Friday after the 4th and Monday (his birthday), so it was nice to hang out as a family for a few days in a row.

The weekend of the 14th the boys went to grandma's house for the day while Jeremy went fishing. Liz got to stay home with me to help me scrapbook with a couple of girlfriends. Jeremy and I both enjoyed doing some things we have not done in a while.

The weekend of the 21st was our first major trip. We took the kids to Nana and Papa's for the first time and as a trial run for a trip in the beginning of August. It was interesting and stressful for all of us. The car ride was a long for them. We left after the morning feeding hoping to arrive before the next feeding. The last 20 minutes or so of the ride we listened to Alex scream. We arrived and ran in to fix bottles and unload the kids. By the time we got everyone changed and eating we had three very upset kids. Liz and Zach did pretty well with meeting a lot of new people. Unfortunately Alex did not have the best time. We spent most of Saturday trying to comfort and settle Alex - he only was comfortable being with Jeremy or I. On Sunday Great Grandma Lenzendorf came over to see the kids. The kids' cousins - Mackenzie, Morgan, and Madalyn - got to each hold a baby. We again left right after a feeding. On the way home we stopped twice but ended up with the same results - Alex and Zach screaming. We learned a lot from the trip and hope the next one will be better.

This last weekend Nana and Papa were here. They each held all three babies at once which looks easier than it is.

Next weekend will start our busy August. We have our next trip across the state for Jeremy's cousin's wedding. Grandma and Grandpa are making the trip with us as they are the babysitters for the wedding. The kids will get to meet a lot more of their family.

I was going to write one more part but it is 4pm and I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that want to be fed and 2 out of 3 kids yelling to tell me there are done taking a nap. So I am just going to get this posted before it gets really hectic. I will try posting the other part and pictures later, but I am not promising that it will get done! :)

Love, Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO AWESOME!! I share this blog with several of my coworkers & my mom in AL & my pregnant daughter in law! We are ALL enjoying your progress. I am just so proud of you. I never doubted that you would ALWAYS do good, but you have gone above & beyond. You guys are fantastic parents & you will have more challenges, but your healthy attitude towards them will continue to make them learning experiences & delights!! You are in my thoughts & prayers & I will come to visit after your August settles down a bit!! LOVE YOU< TERI Strange