*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

More snow time

Yesterday a path was made from my aunt and uncle's farm house to our house for sledding purposes. Today while I was out doing the last of the Christmas shopping my aunt Deb wanted to try it out with the kids. Jeremy has had a back issue for the last week, so getting the kids dressed and ready to go was quite the feat for him, but I think he enjoyed it. I got home ans Liz was ready to come in, but the boys wanted to continue, so daddy stayed out with them.
Here is the crew playing with the toys that I should have gotten in before it snowed but just ran out of time...oops!
Daddy then took the boys to the from for some snow removal as Liz and I cuddled inside...they were happy to help esp since they know daddy's back is hurt.


No comments: