*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baking with mommy

Although I did not get baking done like I wanted to this year I did make it a priority to make cookies for both our moms, the kids' daycare and our old mailman (he is no longer our mailman, but his family has been very thoughtful of our family). So the baking started tonight. I decided on snickerdoodles, a cookie the kids could help me with. So I got everything ready and then they were in charge of the rolling the dough in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. They loved it as well as the cookies! We got some in the oven so they cooked while the kids changed into their jammies, then we got to test the final product. They love helping in the kitchen. Enjoy!






No comments: