*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, December 3, 2007

October pictures....finally!!!

Here are some pictures of Zachary during the month of October. So I at least get some pictures posted I figured I would do some of each child and some of them together all in separate post. This way it will just be easier for me to get them posted....finally!!!

So here are pics of Zachary. In the beginning of the month we were working on sitting....by the end of the month we were doing a great job at it. Also in the beginning of the month we were working on starting solids. It went over ok. By the end of the month we had highchairs and a good feeding routine. Zachary is definitely our inquisitive child. He is also the class clown. He definitely keeps us on our toes.
Enjoy.
Jen

Zach loves to play with the bouncers....not sure why but it keeps him entertained.




Baylee was a big help during the learning to sit process...as you can see!
Zach took this hat from his daddy.....already wants to be just like him.

At our follow up at the NICU we got to see our nurses. Gwen was Zach's primary day nurse.
Zach loves to play with his daddy.
"I'm ready to eat mom!!!"


Auntie Jackie took care of Zach while we ran the other two to Urgent Care.



"I'll help you mommy!!!"
Looking good in the new outfit from Great Aunt Donelle




No comments: