*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Monday, December 3, 2007

More October pictures....Elizabeth.

Ok here is Elizabeth. She is pure diva!!! We believe she already knows that she is the only girl, not to mention a daddy's girl. She just lights up when he gets home from work. She is a skinny minny. Most pants do not fit her waist....the waist fits good in the 3-6 month but are way too short, so we just have to make sure to pull up her pants. We are working on getting insurance to cover the pediatric physical therapist that happens to be in West Bend, so they can check her on a monthly basis to keep an eye on her tone (she still has a little low tone compared to the boys).
Enjoy.
Jen

Rolling herself up in a blanket.
"I love my daddy!!!"
"Oh that was funny!!!"
"PT is exhausting!!!"


"I love my puppy!"

Believe it or not she posed herself like this...I could not believe it....I could not find the camera fast enough :)

This is her primary day nurse, Joanne, from the NICU.



"Did I tell you I love my daddy!"


"I am exhausted from playing!"
In her outfit from Great Aunt Donelle.

No comments: