*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, November 16, 2007

I can't believe they are 9 months old!!!!

Believe it or not, they are 9 months old today!!!! We go to the doctor next month so I do not have a more current weight on them, but can tell you they are growing.....fast. They are all sitting on their own now. No one is crawling yet, but the boys both get into the crawling stance and rock. It will not be long and I will be running after them. We did get them a play yard aka the baby jail, which takes a good chunk of the living room. Yes, we have officially surrendered our living room to them. They like playing in the jail as well as the exersaucers, but the most recent love is their jumperoos. They LOVE them!!!! They are eating solids and have not really disliked anything.....but green beans and peas are on the bottom of their list. I am making their food to help save money, considering how much they eat. Nothing else new here. We hope everyone is doing well.
Love, Jen

Here are the trips after their bath and before the next bottle. (L to R Zach, Liz, Alex)

No comments: