*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 54 and counting

Today I went to spend the afternoon with the kids. Soon after I arrived today the boys were taken to be circumsized....not a good day for the boys. Today the kids also got their first immunizations done. I was only there to see Liz's get her shot. Like her mother, she was a real trooper....only cried a little bit. I held her hand to comfort her, which seemed to help. We also found out that she is being weaned off of the cannula. It will only be used during feedings. We can't wait to see her without those darn stickers on her face. Everyone has been doing great with their feeding. Zach was even taking a bottle at every other feeding. They are thinking about putting Alex on 'ad lib on demand', which basically means that he will tell them when he wants to eat. With this he must continue to gain or at least maintain his weight. I was at the hospital a long time today. It was another busy day. Hard to believe it has been almost eight weeks!!! No pictures taken today.

No comments: