*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Thanksgiving is not just a time to "stuff" yourself full of delicious food and pies, but a time to reflect on the things you are thankful for. For me (and I am sure Jeremy would agree with this as well) I am thankful for MANY things, too many to list here without boring you. The things I am most thankful for are my husband and my children. What can I say about Jeremy. I love him more and more each day. He is my best friend and soulmate. He has been through all the ups and downs with me, standing by my side. We have a great relationship that we have built on great communication. He is an amazing father. I love watching him with the kids. My three miracles...where do I start...I do not know what I would do without them. Although the journey was a very rough one, I am thankful for it as it makes me very grateful to be given the chance to be their mother. Children as such a gift and should never be taken for granted. I am so grateful for the person they have made me and the things they have taught me. I love them so much. Their smiles, hugs, kisses and even some tantrums melt my heart. I have a hard time remembering what life was like prior to them and could not imagine life without them. Time flies so fast, but the memories still play in my head like a film. From being wheeled into the NICU for the very 1st time to eating Thanksgiving dinner with them. I could go on and on as they are my pride and joy. I am also very thankful for all the generous things that people have done for us. I am especially thankful for our families and friends, our support system. So I will end this on this note...as you think of the bad days you may have there is always someone with a worse day, so be thankful for the day you were given.
Our little monkeys all dressed up and stuffed full...
The loves of my life...
Ok so enough serious stuff...here are the fun pictures of our day at my parents' house for Thanksgiving...Liz wearing Grandpa's hunting hat (he very first one ever...it is like an antique...lol)
Alexis and Alex playing pretend at the kids table...
You can dress a tom boy up but you can't for them to play with girlie things...
Akexis and Zach using the toy container as a toy...why not, right...lol
Alex trying a pot on for a hat...looks good handsome...

Jeremy with all the kids....
Zach sitting nicely acting like is he not doing anything wrong...
Like father, like son...
Zach watching out the door as Auntie Jean goes out...
Liz goofing aroun on mommy's lap...
Zach trying on another of Grandpa's hunting hats...this being a newer version...
Daddy carrying Zach...Zach is having a blast...
Alexander, Elizabeth, Zachary and Alexis
The prized baby and stroller...it is first come first serve and if you leave it, it is free game...

Zach "helping" Uncle Momo find a job for after he graduates...
Zach "helping" auntie Jean with her shoppinglist for Black Friday...

No comments: