*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tissue, please....

Let me set the scene...the kids are playing. We opened up the playarea to the dining room and the hallway. We closed/gated off the guest bedroom, bathroom and kitchen area. Kids are having a blast playing with the dog's stuffed toys as they are much better than any toy in the play area. Although the area is not completely void of adult things like plants, photo frame, candle, etc.; it is pretty darn bare. One item in the dining room is a cabinet that stores video cassettes. On top of it is a picture frame, decorative figurine, candle, video camera and a box of kleenex. The location of the kleenex is behind the candle. Jeremy and I were in the living room talking about how high the river is will all the freaking rain we have received int he last 48 hours. Alex was in with us playing and talking. Liz and Zach were playing in the dining room with the dog's toys. After a wee bit of talking I realized it was EXTREMELY quiet...NEVER, NEVER a good sign. So I go a looking for our precious little ones (besides Alex). Low and behold I find them in the hallway. This is what I found:


Apparently, they needed a kleenex to wipe their noses (they do have colds so they are runny noses). We did not see or hear them get the box down. The box was practical full. I feel deja vu all over again but this time it is not wipes. This is what is so great about having kids...endless entertainment (times three). Luckily this time we got it on film!!! So as the kids were napping, I felt extremely productive as I folded each and every kleenex (pretty sure a machine does this normally). I hope you have giggled at this story as we sure did!!!
Love, Jen

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I see that little Miss Roxy right in the middle of everything too!
Love Aunt Elaine

Anonymous said...

So, tell me Jen what do you do in your "spare time?" LOL Thanks so much for sharing ALL your stories! My mom in AL reads your blog more then I do & she can relate to the shenanigans of your kids-she only had 1 at a time though!! YOu are blessed in triplicat!! I KNOW you're enjoying the summer-when the weather permits!! See you soon, Love, Teri