*****SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

I am working on updating the blog...design, colors, layout, gadgets and more. Please bear with me as I do this. Check often to see the updates! Thanks, Jen :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Girls Day

Today was Liz's first gymnastics class. I signed her up for the class thru the local Park & Rec Dept. Trying to give her something of her own. Also to give her and me some alone time.
Jeremy was planning on taking the boys and heading across the state to pick up our beef as well as get some wood, so Liz and I had some girl time planned. I grabbed some of her craft items and we headed to my craft room.
I did not get much done as I was watching her have fun creating things and being so proud of them. I gave her own table, which is my grandma's old sewing maching & table. Here she is at her work station...
Working very careful to put some glue down...
Working on making a cow that I cut with my cricut machine (I am in love with it...lol)...
Ta-Da! She was very proud of all of her creations...
Put an old cork board of mine up for her to hang up her creation...here she is admiring it.
It was so nice to have some girl time and be able to share my hobby with her. I can actually see me being able accomplish some work with a helper. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: